Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday: New Task Day!


Today is Sunday and that means that it is time for me to assign myself a new daily task. (Yay.)  I have been doing great with keeping up with my Daily To-Do’s and I can definitely see a difference in my house and how I view my home.  So far, my Daily To-Do's include:

·         Feed the critters.

·         Mail call.

·         Check planner/calendar.

·         Purge something .

·         Scoop litterbox.

o   Microsoft Word says “litterbox" isn’t a word.  I say it is.

I have decided that I cannot be trusted to do the customary weekly sweep of the kitchen and dining room.  I like to think that it’s because I’m too busy, but I suspect that it’s really because I’m lazy.  (Hey, it’s a character flaw!)  Yesterday when I got home from work, I swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room floor.  It was awful.  I was embarrassed.  Not that anyone saw my pile of yuckiness, or anything, but I was still embarrassed all the same.  Truthfully, I’m not even sure when I swept and mopped last.  Anyways, maybe if I do just a quick sweep of the high traffic areas of the kitchen and dining room daily, I can keep the funk to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment