Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!



I'm participating in my first ever Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura over at orgjunkie.com.  I can see how menu planning can be an important role in getting organized.  It can also be good for your pocketbook to know what you are cooking ahead of time.  I know that I, for one, tend to just order Domino's when I don't already have something thawed/waiting to be cooked.  That's bad for my waistline, too....

Monday:  Spaghetti Casserole
Tuesday:  Chicken Salad Sandwiches for Frank and I am bringing dessert to the hospital potluck.
Wednesday:  Grilled Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday:  Sloppy Chicken Sandwiches and French Fries
Friday:  Chicken Enchilada Ring
Saturday:  Grilled Pork Chops, Mac and Cheese, Salad
Sunday:  Your On Your Own

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Meal Plan Monday!! :) Look forward to your posts!
    Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Cindy! You are my first ever commenter! Thanks so much for making me feel welcome on MPM. Have a great day!

      Delete