Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!


Today is Monday!  So, that means that I am participating in orgjunkie.com’s Menu Plan Monday.  I have mentioned previously about how much I like menu planning.  It makes me feel so much more in control knowing that the 5 p.m. “Pantry-Glare” is a thing of the past.

Am I the only one that does the “Pantry-Glare?”  You know, you open the pantry door and stare into it hoping some brilliant dinner inspiration will hit you?  Well, that’s a thing of the past!  I now do the Breakfast “Pantry-Glare” and occasionally the Lunch “Pantry-Glare,” but I’m taking baby steps into the right direction.  Here’s this week’s menu, filled with yumminess:

Monday:  Cheesy Tuna Casserole

Tuesday:  Chicken BBQ Pizza (Using leftover sloppy chicken from last week that I froze.)

Wednesday:  Burrito Casserole

Thursday:  You're On Your Own

Friday:  Cheesy Chicken Noodles

Saturday:  Steaks, Baked Potatoes

Sunday:  Dinner at my parent’s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment