Friday, February 10, 2012

Current Progress and Weekend Plans

The last few days I haven't been as rigid with my Daily To-Do's.  I have done the required tasks (feeding the animals and checking my planner and calendar), but I haven't been doing alot of decluttering.  The mail is piled nicely in the inbox (more on that in a minute), waiting to be sorted and dealt with.  This week hasn't been terribly busy but it definitely has been busy enough!  I was pretty booked Tuesday with appointments and trying to study for my test in Lab.  Then I had class all day Wednesday, worked Wednesday and Thursday night, and I had my Anatomy class today.  I hope to lie down for a nap in about an hour.  I decided that as long as I didn't feel guilty about not completing my Daily To-Do's, then it was okay to skip them for a day or two.  I'm off this weekend, so I will get everything back in order for next week.

Speaking of this weekend, I have a few things I want to accomplish:
   Get all laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away.
   Finish reading Ch 3 in Anatomy.
   Review Anatomy notes.
   Dishes.
   Vacuum.
   Dust.
   Sweep/Mop.
   Clean Master Bath.  (I cleaned the front bathroom on Tuesday.)
   Pay bills.
   Balance checkbook.  (I haven't balanced it since April 2011.  Nice, huh?)
   Sort mail that has collected the last few days.
   Do blog post on my current Inbox/mail sorting method.
   Start process of moving paperwork from file cabinet to binders and banker's boxes.  (Blog post later.)
   Menu plan for next week.
   Grocery shop/Coupons.
   Try to get some freezer cooking done.

I think I can get everything on this list accomplished or at least started this weekend.  Balancing the checkbook will probably take several sessions to get caught up, but I KNOW I can do it.  I have decided on a new way to balance it which I will start for Jan 2012...once I get to there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment