Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not nearly as productive as I wanted to be...

On the whole, this weekend wasn't as productive as I needed it to be.  I ended up sleeping most of Saturday and today away.  Since last week was such a clusterf**k, I didn't really get to purge as much as I wanted and needed to (as part of my daily tasks).  So, instead of adding a new daily task to my list this week, I'm going to keep everything exactly as it is.

Saturday To-Do's:
Feed the critters:  CHECK! (Per Frank.)
Mail call:  CHECK!
Check calendar/planner:  CHECK!
Purge:  Nah.

Sunday To-Do's:
Feed the critters:  CHECK! (Per Frank.)
Mail call:  It's Sunday.
Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
Purge:  Yup.  I was able to give my sis some unused cleaning items.  She is setting up housekeeping and we all know that it can get expensive buying all that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment