Saturday, January 28, 2012


I'm slacking on my tasks...and I'm okay with that.  It has been a hellish few days and I was lucky to just arrive at scheduled appointments/obligations on time.  Let's see, my last post was on Tuesday I believe and here's what happened from Wednesday to today:
Wednesday:  Fell asleep at 4 a.m. (downside of working nights) and had to get up at 8 a.m. and go to school.  Got out of class at 3:30 and drove home.  I was going to be able to lie down for a nap for about 2.5 hours before I had to change into my uniform.  I napped 20 minutes.  I went to work and ran my tail off for almost 15 hours and got off at 9:15 a.m. on Thursday morning.
           Wednesday To-Do's:
                      Feed the critters:  CHECK!
                      Mail call:  CHECK!
                      Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
                      Purge:  Nope.

Thursday:  Fell into bed at 10 a.m. and slept until 5 p.m.  I'm not even sure I moved during those hours!  Then I got up and got ready for work and did my daily tasks except for purging.  I worked until 7:45 a.m. Friday morning...and it was crazy busy!
            Thursday To-Do's:
                      Feed the criters:  CHECK!
                      Mail call:  CHECK!  (Per Frank.)
                      Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
                      Purge:  Yeah, right.

Friday:  Got off at 7:45 a.m. and drove almost 1.5 hours to school, went to class, and THEN drove 1.5 hours back to work and clocked. back. in.  Yeah, no typo on that one.  We were very busy and I said that I would come back in and help out as soon as I got out of class.  I worked 12:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.  I drove home and arrived at home about the time my husband pulled into the driveway with KFC.  (Bless him!)  But, did I go to bed?  NO!  I have only seen my hubby 6.5 hours in the past 8 days.  (I had plenty of time to calculate it when I was doing all that driving.)  So, he and I visited until my eyelids were too heavy to hold open any longer...and then I went to bed.  I was asleep by 7:30 p.m. and woke up at 12 a.m.  I have no idea why my body refuses to sleep when it should!  I'm going to be cranky by the time today is over.
             Friday To-Do's:
                      Feed the critters:  CHECK!  (Per Frank.)
                      Mail call:  1/2 CHECK.  (I got it out of the mail box and brought it to the house.)
                      Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
                      Purge:  Ha. Ha.

And that brings me to today, Saturday.  I have lots and lots and lots to do today, including getting some studying done...which may be best done right now since the whole house is asleep.  I will post today's progress tomorrow!  Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment