Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daily To-Do's and a Confession

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday.  I had class until 11 and by the time I drove home, ate, and got stuff ready for work, it was 12:15 and I was going in to work from 4 p.m. to 7 a.m.  (No, that's not a typo.  I worked over 15 hours.)  So, I laid down for a nap.  However, I DID get all my Daily To-Do's done except Mail Call.  Our mail doesn't run until after 4 and I left for work at 3:30.  When I got home this morning, I took care of the mail, ate, and crashed into bed.  And slept like a log.  A snoring log.

Today's To-Do's:
Feed the critters:  CHECK!
Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
Mail call:  CHECK!

Ok, now I have a confession.  I received one of my favorite mail order catalogs in the mail yesterday...and I didn't throw it away.  I love receiving this catalog and only buy something from it occassionally.  I decided that I wouldn't throw it away until after I browsed through it.  If I decide that I can't live without something in the catalog, I will mark the page and return to it in a week.  If I still think that the world will stop spinning if I don't own the item, I will buy it...BUT, something else has to leave when the new stuff arrives.  Seems like a fair deal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment