Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Task Day

I have less than 15 min before I have to leave for work.  I'm hoping for a good night and no severe weather.  Apparently there is a 60% chance of tornadoes within 50 miles of my area.  Yikes.

Anyways, since it is Sunday, I will be assigning myself a new daily task for the week.  At the beginning of this month, I made a loose goal to purge one grocery bag full of stuff a day.  For the most part, I have done so.  I might skip a few days but then I make up for it with a major decluttering and purging session.  However, unlike most "organizational gurus" I include normal trash in this goal.  Because I am kinda bad about letting the trash pile up.  So, before I leave for work, I am going to take the trash out in the kitchen so I can give myself a check mark for the task today.

Today's To-Do's:
Feed the critters:  CHECK!
Mail call:  It's Sunday.
Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
Purge:  CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment