Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kindle Feebie and Today's Ta-Das

When I got home from work this morning, I was totally exhausted!  I ate a snack, fed the critters, checked my planner/calendar for the next couple of days, packed my school bag and a change of clothes for tomorrow and went to bed.  Of course, I woke up about 3 hours later, at 12:30, wide awake but was able to go back to sleep until 2.  I'm getting ready to go to work now.  All I know is that it is going to be a long day tomorrow.  I'm in class from 10 to 10:50 and then from 2 to 4:30...and then I still have a 80 min drive home.  Yay.  I still have to check the mail and pack my lunch/supper/snack before I leave for work.

Today, I saw that the book, "Organized Simplicity," by Tsh Oxenreider is on sale for $0 (Kindle version only).  I have been eyeing this book for a while but never quite could justify buying it since I have other organizing books that I have purchased in the past and still haven't finished reading.  But, for FREE?!?  I couldn't pass it up.  Besides, it's on Kindle, so it's not like it is some book cluttering up my shelf!  I'm pretty pleased and I look forward to looking through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment