Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 6 and Awesome News

No school today!  I guess this gives me some extra time to declutter and finish reading Chapter 1 in my textbook. I think I am going to focus on my desk for at least 15 min, it is a cluttered mess.  I'm working tonight so I will also try to lie down for a nap before I have to leave home at 6:15. 

Today's To-Dos:
Check calendar/planner:  CHECK!
Feed the critters:  CHECK!
Mail call:  Not yet, mail doesn't run until 4 p.m. but I will definitely take care of it before I leave for work.

I got the most awesome news today!  I checked my e-mail and I received a note from Laura at orgjunkie.com.  I received a copy of her book and Storage magazine!  I'm so excited because this couldn't have come at a better time for me!  I'm new to the blogworld and I'm not exactly sure of the blogworld etiquette and correct way to thank her, but I truly am thankful for this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment