Thursday, January 19, 2012

What day is it? What's my name?

Things have been so busy around here lately.  Today, I introduced myself to someone and stumbled over my name!  I feel like I have so much going on that I can't keep everything straight.  My sister is getting married in June, and as the matron of honor, I have been taking part in most of the wedding planning.  Today, she and I met with a woman about the bridal cake and we were going to go meet with the florist people, but ran out of time.

Thankfully, I have been good about keeping track of important dates/appointments/reminders in my planner.  It makes me feel less scattered when I know all my important data is with me at all times.  I am currently using the Erin Condren Life Planner and I love, love, love it!  Yes, it was pricey, but it is so frickin' cute and I love using it.  I also use a large wall calendar that is in my kitchen.  There, I write in the hours I worked and other important dates/appointments/reminders.  I might do a post one day on how I organize my planners, etc...but I guess that I might need to get a good system going before I do that post!  And I might need to attract some readers, too...

Today's To-Do's:
Feed the critters:  CHECK!
Check planner/calendar:  CHECK!
Mail call:  CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment