Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 4 and 5

I completed my required Daily To-Do yesterday, in addition to going to the grocery store for some much needed food and supplies.  We really didn't get that much done yesterday. 

Today has been a different story.  I have decluttered and organized on the office (AKA:  The Dumping Ground).  Frank has washed, dried, folded, and put away about 5 loads of laundry.  Frank also decluttered some of his underthings and socks that were in less than optimal condition.  We also cooked lunch and my parents stopped by for a plate, too.  Thankfully I had about a 10 minute warning before they arrived so Frank and I had time to do a "Dash and Stash" of all the crap sitting around in the kitchen, dining room, and living room.  Everytime something like that happens I tell myself that I won't let it happen again...but inevitably it does.

Since it is Sunday, it is time to add another daily non-negiotiable task.  This week's new task is to bring in the mail everyday and sort it appropriately.  If it is a bill, it gets put in the office's file folder that holds bills to be paid.  If it is junk mail, it gets trashed or shredded.  If it is a catalog, it gets trashed because Lord knows that I don't need anymore junk cluttering up my house.

Today's To-Dos:
Check calendar/planner:  CHECK!
Feed the critters:  CHECK!
Mail call:  CHECK!  (Even though the mail doesn't run on Sunday, I had some sitting in a basket from last week that I sorted as appropriate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment