Monday, April 16, 2012

No more bedrest!

Yay!  No more bedrest for me!  I went to  my chiropractor today and he believes I have some tendon/ligament issues instead of the herniated disc issue.  The upside?  A speedier recovery!  The downside?  Nothing really helps the discomfort except for ice packs.

Today, I was able to be more active.  I went to class to take a test, came home and took a nap, paid a speeding ticket online (Did you know you could do that?  Amazing.), and went to the chiropractor.  By the time I was finished there, it was time for supper.  The moving around today has actually been nice.  I enjoyed the fresh air and actually getting to talk with people.

I have some plans tomorrow to work on my messy kitchen and dining room area, but that is about all I'm planning on actually accomplishing.  Supper will be via crock-pot.  My chiropractor advised me not to "over-do" my activity level, but he said that moving around some is better than bedrest for the tendon/ligament issue.  So, it looks like I will be working on Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment