Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 3 of Bedrest

I have been "relaxing" since Thursday and I am so. freakin'. bored.  This bedrest is for the birds.  I want to get up and start moving around and working on the house.  At any rate, I'm getting caught up on my internet surfing and trashy romance novel reading.

Last night, my mom came over and brought barbecue and fixins' for supper.  Then, she washed two loads of laundry AND the mountain of dirty dishes that have been fermenting in my sink.  And she didn't even gag once.  (Bless her!)

Today, Frank finished working on the front flower beds.  However, we still need to buy about two more bags of mulch to thicken up the area around my new azelea bush.  I haven't seen the finished product yet but I'm sure it is beautiful.  I will upload a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment