Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Folding Laundry Is Boring

I hate folding laundry.  It is not necessarily an unpleasant job, but it is mind-numbingly boring.  So boring, in fact, that I tend to wait until my "To Fold" pile looks like this:


I guestimate that this pile is five loads of laundry. 

Generally, after more than two loads pile up, I just don't see the use in even attempting to fold it.  So, I just keep piling and piling.  Then, one day when I'm searching for clean underwear, a clothing avalanche forces me to do something about it.

Today was that day.  Muttering under my breath, I moved the clothes from the laundry room to my bed and started plugging away at the pile.  The whole time I'm thinking that it will take me at least 45 minutes to completely sort, fold, and put away Mount Foldme.

Want to know how long it took?



Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment