Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...'er Tuesday!


Happy Tuesday y'all!  I have a busy day ahead of me so I need to get a move on!  We had a busy weekend and when I got off of work yesterday morning, I spent a few hours sitting at my cousin's house eating breakfast and visiting.  Once I got home, the pups of course were ready to play.  So, play we did.  Finally around 2:00 we were ready for our nap.  Know what time I got up from my "nap?"  About two hours ago (at 3 a.m.)!  Needless to say, I have plenty of energy right now so I want to hammer out my menu plan for y'all so I can start crossing items off my to-do list.  Without further ado:

Tuesday:  Swim Party and a finger foods potluck supper.  I am bringing my uber-yummy chicken salad sandwiches and maybe something sweet.
Wednesday:  Cowboy Casserole
Thursday:  You're On Your Own
Friday:  BLTs
Saturday:  Hamburger steaks, baked potatoes, apple pie enchiladas
Sunday:  Supper @ Mom and Dad's (Hopefully)   :)

PS--I will be linking up over at I'm a Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!  You can check out Laura's awesome site here:  http://orgjunkie.com/2012/08/menu-plan-monday-august-612.html

2 comments:

  1. I have my menus planned for the week too. Or....... Any night could turn in to "fend for yourself" night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around here, we have alot of nights that go from "delicious and well-balanced supper that I planned" to "hmm, Fruit Loops sound pretty good." ;)

      Delete