Monday, May 14, 2012

Just a check in...

Hello!  It has been over two weeks since my last blog post.  I have been pretty busy lately but hopefully I will get a week or two of relative calm so I can do some projects around the house.  Last Sunday, I hosted a wedding shower for my sister and her fiance.  It surprised me how much work goes into something like that!  We had a cookout/wedding shower for 20 couples!!!  Great turnout.

I haven't been doing any special organizing projects around the house.  I have been doing good to just maintain what systems I already have in place.  The only real achievement that I did within the last two weeks was...I entered FIVE months worth of receipts into the checkbook.  It literally took me three hours, working non-stop, to get it all done!  I then set up a new system to deal with the dozens of receipts that enter our house on a monthly basis.  I hope to do a blog post on that system within the next month or so.

On a side note, I did clear my desk on Thursday night.  It actually has a clear surface now!  (Who knew?)  It is by no means "finished," but there's a huge improvement.

Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment